Start A Capture
Follow these steps to start an analysis capture:
- Analysis Mode section:
- To analyze packets from network adapters: select the Capture analysis mode and select at least one network adapter in the list. If you need more information about the adapters (Read Capture to know more about this analysis mode).
- To analyze packets from packet files: select the Replay analysis mode and click the Add button to add packet files to be analyzed, or click Remove to delete the selected packet file from the list, or click Clear All to remove all packet files in the list (Read Replay to know more about this analysis mode).
- Network Profile section: Select a network profile that meets the network environment (Read Network Profile for more details about this section).
- Analysis Profile section: Read the descriptions on the right side to help you choose an analysis profile to your need (Read Analysis Profile for more details).
- Settings Overview section: Displays detailed information of the above settings. You can reexamine the settings before starting an analysis.
- Start Analysis: Click the start button on the bottom-right side to start an analysis project.