HTTP, Email, FTP and DNS Logs Analysis
The logs in Colasoft Capsa can record global or scope-specific network events, containing 9 types of log primarily generated by the advanced analyzers: DNS analysis, Email messages, FTP transfers, HTTP webpage visits, VoIP calls, VoIP signalings and activities of 3 instant messengers: ICQ activities, MSN (aka Microsoft Live Messenger) activities and Yahoo Messenger activities.
- Global Log - lists all the records of the 9 types of log below.
- DNS Log - presents the analysis results of DNS requests and responses.
- Email Log - lists emails sending and receiving activities with client address, server address, sender name, receiver name and so on. Also emails can be duplicated to a folder on your hard disk.
- FTP Log - offers the records of FTP uploads and downloads.
- HTTP Log - presents the records of HTTP webpage visits including visiting time, client address, server address, webpage URL, and so on.
- VoIP Call Log - displays the information of VoIP calls including date and time, call ID, MOS-A, MOS-V, server response time, talking time, status, and so on.
- VoIP Signaling Log - displays the information of VoIP signalings including date and time, source IP, destination IP, call ID, summary, and so on.
- ICQ Log - displays ICQ activities going on your network.
- MSN Log - displays MSN activities going on your network.
- YAHOO Log - displays YAHOO Messenger activities going on your network.