Colasoft Announces Release of Capsa Network Analyzer v15 with Brand-new User Interface
Chengdu, China, August 5, 2022 - Colasoft Co., Ltd., a visionary provider of network performance analysis and diagnostics solutions, today announced the launch of Capsa Network Analyzer v15, a real-time portable network analyzer for wired and wireless network monitoring, bandwidth analysis and network troubleshooting.
The new Capsa 15 provides a brand-new user interface, in the new analysis interface, all the view tabs are adjusted to be listed on the left side, makes the interface simpler and user-friendly. Capsa 15 especially add global display filter setting and applying in head of the interface, which make it easier for users to pick out network traffic they focused on.
The latest release of Capsa features:
- Add global display filter function, users can set the global display filter in the analysis interface.
- Add host behavior analysis, analyze the network behavior of IP and services through statistical traffic data.
- Add filter expression session. Decrypted payload in TCP conversion, for details see Online help (F1).
- Users can directly set various items of analysis settings on the start page, and can customize the items to be set in the analysis settings.
- Add advanced filtering function for global display filter, users can write the relationship (and, or, not, and group) between each filter item through the advanced filtering function.
- Add judgment prompts for packet view. TCP Window Full (red), TCP ZeroWindow (red), and TCP Window Update (prompt).
- Add exporting pictures function to transaction sequence diagram in TCP transaction analysis.
- Add conversation TTL field for TCP conversation and UDP conversation.
Capsa v15 is compatible with Windows 11 and Windows Server 2019. Click Here to download a full functional trial for 30 days.
Capsa is an easy-to-use packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes. It performs real-time packet capturing, 24x7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing. By giving you insights into all of your network's operations, Capsa makes it easy to isolate and solve network problems, identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.
Since 2001, Colasoft has dedicated itself to the development of NPMD (network performance monitoring and diagnostics) software and hardware solutions. More than 10000 commercial customers from over 100 countries choose Colasoft NPMD solutions, including government agencies, financial services, education, manufacturing, transportation, utilities and energy. Featured customers include IBM, Dell, Philips, Emerson, and other industry leading companies. For more information about Colasoft and its solutions, please visit our web site at www.colasoft.com.