nChronos Installation & Deployment
- Study your network topology and find the perfect place from where you want to capture traffic you need. The core switch (a managed switch) is the perfect choice, which enables you to capture all data on the switch, and a hub or Tap works for data capture as well.
- Read System Requirements (both nChronos server and console) to prepare a server and a machine for console.
- Install nChronos server on the server machine and activate it.
- Follow step-by-step guide to initiate nChronos server, and create a network monitoring session.
- Install nChronos console on the machine, and activate it.
- Add a server connection information, and connect to the server to view monitoring data on the server.
Read Getting Started Guide for more details.