- Packets can be truncated based on applications, protocols, VLAN/VPN tags.
- Abnormal access alarm supports MAC address.
- Console configurations can be migrated.
- TCP long connection can be identified.
- No-traffic alarm is added for links, network segments, applications, and IPs.
- Add version configuration for NetFlow interface configuration.
- Add ICMP packet loss Rate for link analysis.
- Add reset rate, response rate and no response rate for application analysis.
- Add transactions per second peak and transactions per second peak baseline for transaction analysis.
- Optimize server side identification rule.
- Optimize performance of data retrieval.
- Optimize metric baseline algorithm.
- Abnormal access alarm supports alarm inhibition.
- FTP protocol identification supports FTP_CTRL and FTP_DATA types.
- Inaccurate ICMP packets statistics.
- Virtual interface display error on configuration page.
- Physical address supports virtual interface configuration.
- KAFKA interface support.
- Traffic alarms support setting metric key value.
- Add burst alarm type.
- Netflow v1, v7 and Netstream v5, v9 support.
- Add a port statistical table.
- Automatic configuration backup.
- Add new metrics, including bps 95p peak, client IP quantity, slow connections and 0 window delay.
- Custom application analysis and application alarm for Netflow traffic.
- Add Netflow interface statistical table and name table.
- Analyzing TCP conversations in new window is now available.
- Add drilldown for transaction alarm.
- Add sublinks for VLAN, VXLAN, MPLS VPN, ISL VLAN and network segment.
- Add custom analysis in new window.
- Add statistical fields to IP Address, IP Conversation, and Application view.
- Add 1-minute baseline for links and applications on two metrics, total conversations and new conversations.
- Display interface type for virtual network statistics when network link type is one-way traffic mirroring.
- DPDK port can be allocated with an IP address.
- Agent supports virtual interface configuration.
- Virtual network statistics support multi-layer ID identification.
- Web application supports path configuration.
- VoIP conversation adds statistics for keep-alive packets.
- Add TOS and TOS description for DSCP statistics table.
- Display link running status on Console.
- Network segment statistics are available for transaction statistics drilldown.
- Optimize VoIP flow type and encoding.
- VoIP conversation statistics support sub-node sorting.
- The Port statistical table is modified as Service Port statistical table.
- The segment-segment statistical table supports analysis in new window.
- Single VoIP conversation flow supports analysis in new window.
- Optimize the algorithm of bps for VoIP conversation, IP conversation and UDP conversation.
- Optimize Netflow virtual interface configuration.
- VLAN, VXLAN and MPLS VPN merge together as virtual network.
- System network segment can be enabled or disabled.
- The metrics in trend charts can be hidden for analysis in new window of single object.
- Add a utilization trend chart for analysis in new window of virtual network objects.
- Optimize Agent threading model.
- Optimize performance self-adaption.
- Increase the number of objects to be analyzed in new window to 30.
- Transaction alarm configuration supports setting trigger dimension.
- The trigger condition of Traffic Alarm supports range entry and multiple entries.
- nChronos Console supports 64-bit operating systems.
- Optimize the default fields on IP Address view and IP Conversation view for Netflow links and one-way traffic mirroring links.
- Optimize data push policy.
- Modify agent service name as "csagent".
- White lists didn't work when black and white lists exist at the same time.
- nChronos Server cannot be accessed from web when the IP address of management port is modified.
- nChronos server may crash when UPM retrieves and downloads packets.
- 1-minute data push was delayed.
- VoIP analysis.
- DNS transaction analysis.
- ICMP conversation delay analysis.
- Link group.
- NetFlow supports IPFIX protocol.
- Restful API function is provided.
- Import and export the files in Domain Alarms.
- NetFlow interface supports unidirection traffic statistics.
- When nChronos doesn't capture the network traffic, system alarm will be triggered..
- Improve statistics fields of algorithm for TCP business..
- Provide Server Status Monitor to display server status, including CPU, memory and storage usage.
- Supports NetFlow analysis to collect network traffic information.
- Provides a traffic forwarding Agent analysis feature.
- Provides Multi-Segment Analysis function for TCP conversations.
- Provides transaction definition and analysis based on database.
- Reports can be scheduled as pdf format.
- nChronos can be upgraded from Analysis Center.
- Built-in system alarms are provided.
- Web applications and signature applications can be defined based on IP + port.
- HTTP transaction definition is optimized.
- Users can specify the data type to be exported automatically.
- 90P baseline and related alarms are provided.
- Network segments can be grouped.
- A Network Segment Group view is added for link analysis and application performance analysis.
- Applications can be grouped.
- An Application Group view is added to display the statistics based on application groups.
- Added baseline analysis feature.
- Added baseline alarm.
- Added blacklist alarm and whitelist alarm.
- DSCP virtual interface statistics are supported.
- Added client access control list.
- LDAP authentication and Radius authentication are supported.
- Added user privilege management.
- TCP transaction analysis is provided.
- nChronos Console display style can be switched between classic style and dark style.
- Virtual interfaces can be specified to identify IP layer.
- Added recognition for Trill protocol.
- New fields are added for application performance analysis.
- An option is provided on the Web Portal to turn on/off the original packet length analysis for truncated packets.
- Segment-segment statistics are optimized.
- Traffic alarm can be defined based on the traffic statistics between segments.
- CentOS 7.1 is supported.
- Traffic alarm statistics are occasionally inaccurate.
- Client drilldown data is occasionally inaccurate for application performance analysis.
- Some applications are occasionally t not identified.
- Multiple download tasks cannot be simultaneously performed occasionally.
- Packet files can be replayed.
- IP segment based virtual interfaces support.
- Packets of user-defined applications can be stored with truncated length.
- Truncated packets can be analyzed with original length.
- DPDK support.
- System monitor information can be sent as syslog.
- VXLan protocol support
- A VXLan statistical view is provided
- nChronos service can be restarted on nChronos Server web page
- Data combination is optimized and the performance is improved.
- New statistical fields are added.
- Statistical data query efficiency is optimized.
- Inaccurate packet download progress.
- NTP synchronization cannot take effect.
- Occasional activation failure.
- Performance will be affected upon exporting statistical data.
- Add Statistics Between Segments tab in the Link Analysis view.
- Support customized field in the Reports view.
- Add Advanced Filter in the Link Analysis view.
- Support quick report generation in the Link Analysis view.
- Graphs can be displayed and exported in the Link Analysis view.
- Support View Management. Users can choose to display or hide the views as well as set displaying orders.
- Support hiding and dragging the tabs in the Link Analysis view.
- Support setting valid time range for alarms.
- Support adding multiple statistics records to an application at the same time.
- Every filed in the Link Analysis view can be set as alarm condition.
- Abnormal data display in the reports.
- Server instability when testing email server.
- nChronos Server restart failure after manual time synchronization of it.
- No-response of nChronos Console after deleting the analysis task in the Manage Downloads and Expert Analysis window.
- Multi-segment analysis is available.
- Adds a VLAN view.
- Adds a MPLS VPN view.
- Adds a Service Access view.
- Adds a Port view.
- Standard Applications can be quickly created from the Port view.
- Addresses can be quickly added to name table.
- Statistics for application performance analysis trend charts can be exported.
- Drilling an IP address down to a MAC address is now available.
- Millisecond-level traffic statistics and alarms for network links are now available.
- Application transaction alarms and application transaction alarm logs are now available.
- Storage filter is available and packets can be stored with specified length.
- Name table and network segment settings can be exported and imported in .csv format.
- Configuring uplink and downlink bandwidth for network segments is now available and alarms can be defined based on segment bandwidth utilization.
- Alarm logs can be sent to any specified email recipients.
- Downloading packets from multiple network links is now available.
- Discarding duplicated packets is now available.
- Combination analysis for IPv4 and IPv6 is now available.
- Packet size distribution statistics for applications is now available.
- Shortcut portal is now available on the Start Page.
- The packets can now be stamped with switch time.
- Display filter based on alarm severity is now available for alarm views.
- The display filter is optimized.
- Adds a column on the Network Link page for displaying the real-time link traffic.
- The traffic statistical method for TCP/UDP conversations is optimized.
- SMTP settings are optimized.
- The switch of Time Window is optimized.
- The Report window is optimized.
- Applications in predefined library can be disabled/enabled.
- Activation Wizard is optimized.
- 7,000 Mbps real-time capture and analysis performance is now available.
- The Summary view is optimized by graphically displaying the statistics.
- Alarm definition is optimized by adding alarm creator and alarm create time.
- More than 20 trigger parameters are added for application alarms.
- Adds statistical parameters for applications, such as TCP window size, two-way ACK delay for TCP conversations, and client idle time.
- Console vulnerability during replaying packets.
- Console vulnerability upon querying transaction logs of more than 2MB.
- Console vulnerability or download speed of 0bps when downloading packets from large time window.