Users can activate nChronos Server on Server Administration webpage or from nChronos Console
1. Enter the IP address of nChronos Server in the address bar of the browser to open Server Administration webpage and log in with default username and password.
2. The Product Activation webpage pops up. Read the privacy declaration and then click Next.
3. Enter the serial number, choose Active online and click Next to complete the activation.
* Only works for version 4.X.
1. Start nChronos Console.
2. On the Server Explorer, click to add the nChronos Server that you want to activate.
3. Then the Server appears on the Server Explorer.
4. Double-click the server node, for example, local server.
5. Then a message box pops up to prompt that the Server is inactivated:
6. Click Yes, and then follow the Activation Wizard to complete the activation.
There are two options to activate nChronos Server: Activate online and Activate with license file.
To activate nChronos Server online, just enter the serial number and then click Next to complete the activation. This method is very quick and easy, and the activation process will only take a few seconds.
If you have Internet connection, you are recommended to activate nChronos Server online.
When you don't have Internet connection or failed to activate online, you can choose this method to activate nChronos.
Enter the serial number, choose "Activate with license file", and then click Next. You will get an interface as the figure below:
The license file is generated by the serial number and the machine code, and can be obtained by two ways: via Colasoft Webpage and via Colasoft Support.
Follow steps below to obtain license file via Colasoft Webpage:
Follow the steps below to obtain license file via Colasoft Support: