This MSN Sniffer is intended to capture MSN Messenger conversation on the network and provide a whole view for all the chatting activities recorded. MSN Sniffer could log MSN chat traffic automatically and show messages grouped by conversation or session.
Based on packet analysis technology, Colasoft MSN Sniffer focuses on MSN applications and instant message management. Besides capturing message contents, it also summarizes local MSN accounts and provides the statistics of account status, logins, message counts, contacts, message-related traffic that exceed traditional MSN message content "monitors" & "sniffers". The conversation matrix brings you a real-time insight into the MSN communications in your network.
MSN Sniffer is world's first sniffer to automate MSN chat capturing and impact analysis. After installed on one computer, it captures MSN chat across all computers in the same LAN, analyze and save into database for future analysis.
MSN Sniffer is very easy to make it to work. Just run the MSN sniffer on any computer on your network, and start to capture. It will record any conversation from any PC on the network. No additional program installation is needed on the monitoring target computers. Everything will be recorded without being detected. It is especially useful for network administrators or parents, who need to monitor what their employees or kids are talking about with others.
Who needs MSN Sniffer?
- Learn how much time your employees are spending in personal chatting during working hours
- Find the top talker of today or history
- Record conversation details for future reference
- Beware of whom your children most often communicate with
- Discover what your children are most interested in
- Prevent business secret information to be leaked by insider 2009/7/29
- Store communication history for later review
MSN Messenger Users
Why choose Colasoft MSN Sniffer?
AccurateAnalyzes MSN communications with professional packet analysis technology
Pure software solutionCost saved and flexible upgrades
Easy to useNo complicated configuration required, automatically start monitoring after launch
Simple installationReady for monitoring within 10 minutes
Easy to manageNo more than 20 minutes on management per week
SecureNo need to be installed on employee's computer, no worry about being uninstalled by employee
Stable performancePassively monitoring network traffic without influence to network performance
- Low initial investment - provides multiple license types to meet the needs of home user or business usage
- Low installation cost - no need to change the topology of network, no need to be installed on employee's computer
- Low usage cost - simple operation, no training required
- Low management cost - easy for maintenance, contains 1 year's free upgrade
Other useful sniffer software:
|HTTP Sniffer - Capture HTTP packets, monitor Internet web traffic, and show URL visited by LAN users.|
|Sniffer - A program and/or device that monitors data traveling over a network.|
|Packet Sniffer - Capture network packets and provide view for full TCP conversations and UDP threads.|
|Network Monitor - a packet capture and network protocol analyzer software.|
Sniffer® is a registered trademark of Network General Corporation. The word "sniffer" is also commonly referred to as the software tool for auditing and identifying network traffic packets. An example of a sniffer is a packet sniffer. Other product names and brand names are trademarks of their respective holders.